Thursday, July 26, 2012

At Peace

Hello Loves
I know it's been too long since I last posted, but I've been through some transitions of growth. I can never come to you half steppin'. I want to look back at these posts years from now and still agree. At this very moment I am at peace. Before this moment I was in blame. Although, these are not direct opposites; they are  still extreme differences in the exchange of negative and positive energies.

There is nothing more powerful than accepting and understanding your role in all situations. I'm sure you heard it before, but it's the truth, you are in control of your life and everything that happens in it. It's just easier to make someone else responsible and that's downright lazy.

My Facebook status read:

Epiphany! Eye have had the most wonderful relationships with some of the most amazing men...they didn't work out, because they weren't the 1...YUP! That simple! They were simply my training partners for the right one. What I will and won't tolerate...Teaching me that the real focus is loving myself first. That I will recognize the right 1 when the love for himself resembles mine, so much so that he wouldn't mind sharing our reflection.

God is so good, because I now realize I've could have been one of those 11years wasted on nothing...convincing myself that I'm not gonna cry (as I'm crying) situations. I wasn't being sarcastic when I said the men I've been with are amazing...Cream of the Crop...Just didn't match my soil...Keep healing, mending, and growing...while loving yourself.

I might not be the best person to speak to about relationships, because I haven't had one that lasted longer than a year. Some of these relationship stories are nightmares! Being the great and wonderful person that I am, I will not compromise my happiness...I love myself too much for that. If that keeps me single then so be it...




It all began with realizing that I love too hard and too fast. This is not a horrible thing, but I had to realize that the men I was dealing with couldn't handle that...they tried. Instead of going, "he wasn't no good...he ain't shit...he...he...he." The Blame Game! People can only do to us what we allow them to get away with. Stop PLAYING the victim; it's all an act and curtains are bound to drop. When will you realize that you are your audience? When will you realize that it is you that you have to please? You are the director. It takes a good director to choose the right play. I can do analogies all day! lol...I think you catch my drift.

So I have been downright pissed off, because I'm a great person with all this love I'm willing to give, but I'm single. I didn't love myself enough to be sure that all this love I was pouring out was actually being received. Who's fault is that? Or should I say...was...who's fault was that? The only real mistakes are the ones we leave to be mistakes; the ones we don't learn and grow from. Sure there are situations where the other person was full of deception, but after you find out it becomes your responsibility to act accordingly. Allow your self-love to heal your heartache and you will discover how difficult it will be to suffer from heartbreak. The love for yourself will protect your heart and keep it mended.

The more I love myself and embrace who I am (without apology), the more I attract men that are more suiting to what I want and need. If there is truly only one person out there for each of us then we must respect the process of elimination.

Remember, I love you, but that means nothing if you don't love yourself...MESSAGE!

TAH, TAH 4 NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment